Greene County Courthouse
1888 Beaux Arts-Style Structure

The courthouse was introduced to the National Register of Historic Places on August 11, 1976. It currently houses the Paragould Regional Chamber of Commerce.

Address: 306 W Court St.

Beisel-Mitchell House

1930 Spanish Colonial Revival
Address: 420 W Court St.

Jackson-Herget House

1890 Queen Anne-style home of prominent businessman.
Address: 206 S 4th St.

Crowley's Ridge

State Park - Bathhouse (Walcott)
1935 log-and-frame building.

Highfill-McClure House

1937 Craftsman design.
Address: 701 W Highland St.

Gulf Oil Company Service Station

Designed in 1927 in the Craftsman-style of architecture with Mediterranean-style influences.
Address: Junction of Main & S. 3rd St.

Paragould War Memorial

Paragould - Greene County
1924 memorial honoring WWI veterans.
Address: 3rd & Court Street

Texaco Station #1

Paragould - Greene County
1925 Mission-style influenced gas station.
Address: 110 E Main St.

National Bank of Commerce Building

1923 Classical Revival design.
Address: 200 S Pruett St.

Old Bethel Methodist Church

Paragould vic - Greene County
1901 frame church structure.
Address: W of Paragould off Hwy. 141

Lindwood Mausoleum

1920 mausoleum built by the Southwestern Mausoleum Company of Little Rock.
Address: Linwood Cemetery intersection of W. Kingshighway and Linwood Dr.

Paragould Downtown

Commercial Historic District
1882 - 1953 historic distric that contains structures that reflect such architectural styles as 20th Century Commercial, Classical Revival and Minimal Traditional.
Address: Roughly bordered by 3rd Ave. Kingshighway 3 1/2 st. and W. Highland St.

George Ray's Dragstrip

1961 concrete purpose-built dragstrip.
Address: AR 135, 0.5 miles south of US 412